Digital Kids Conference announces Digital Kids Safety Summit
Today, Digital Kids Conference announces Digital Kids Safety Summit on February 11, 2013 at Javits Center in New York City. Last year, the topic of safety was merely a track during Digital Kids Conference, but this year safety is getting a whole day with the Digital Kids Safety Summit. Taking place the day before Digital Kids Conference, the Summit is providing a detailed understanding of safety and privacy issues for operators of kid-directed virtual worlds, social networks, online games, mobile apps and tablet devices.
To attend Digital Kids Safety Summit, you have a few options to choose from. First, you can register for the Digital Kids Conference, which provides you with entry into the Digital Kids Safety Summit and Toy Fair. Second, you can exclusively register for the Digital Kids Safety Summit here and get the best value possible with the Super Early Bird Registration until Dec. 20. Or you can register for Toy Fair and get access to the Safety Summit as well.
- Kindle FreeTime Unlimited Adds Content from Disney, Warner Bros., Interactive Entertainment and EA
- Disney Interactive to Launch Where’s My Mickey? App
- Amplify Launches Digital Gaming Package for Schools
- Company Profile: JoyTunes Tablet Technology Makes Practicing Real Instruments Fun
- Outfit7 Talking Friends Apps Reaches One Billion Downloads
- Jim Henson Company to Debut Interactive Chatter Zoo Property for Infants
- Janet Scardino Appointed Saban Brands Chief Operating Officer
- Draw-Your-Own-Game App Pixel Press Launches First Playable Prototype
- Cupcake Digital, Nelvana Enterprises & Clifford Ross Company Partner to Create Babar App Series
- ChildGuardOnline Assists Online Businesses in Complying with COPPA Regulations