Digital Kids Conference announces Digital Kids Safety Summit
Today, Digital Kids Conference announces Digital Kids Safety Summit on February 11, 2013 at Javits Center in New York City. Last year, the topic of safety was merely a track during Digital Kids Conference, but this year safety is getting a whole day with the Digital Kids Safety Summit. Taking place the day before Digital Kids Conference, the Summit is providing a detailed understanding of safety and privacy issues for operators of kid-directed virtual worlds, social networks, online games, mobile apps and tablet devices.
To attend Digital Kids Safety Summit, you have a few options to choose from. First, you can register for the Digital Kids Conference, which provides you with entry into the Digital Kids Safety Summit and Toy Fair. Second, you can exclusively register for the Digital Kids Safety Summit here and get the best value possible with the Super Early Bird Registration until Dec. 20. Or you can register for Toy Fair and get access to the Safety Summit as well.
- DHX Media Partners with YouTube on Paid Channels
- DreamWorks, Verizon Team on Million Dollar Turbo Racing League App Promo
- Apple App Store Hits 50 Billion Downloads
- Google Introduces Google Play for Education
- Kids Use iHeart Locket “Smart Necklace” to Connect with Diary App
- Warner Bros. Targets Girls with LEGO Friends for Nintendo
- AppCertain App Monitoring Service Debuts First App
- Rovio to Publish Third Party Titles Under New Rovio Stars Mobile Game Brand
- CPTV Partners with Ruckus Media to Create Digital Platform
- Saban Brands Welcomes Jack Sorensen as President of Mobile Social Games Division