Digital Kids Conference Announces Speaker Lauren DeVillier
Digital Kids Conference is very excited to announce today the addition of Lauren DeVillier to our speaker list. Lauren is the Vice President of Digital Media for Disney Channels Worldwide, where she is responsible for the production and operations of websites like DisneyChannel.com, DisneyJunior.com, DisneyXD.com and RadioDisney.com.
Lauren’s keynote, “Mom, I Want An iPad” – How Mobile Devices Are Helping to Transform the Television Business, will discuss how the introduction of the tablet has brought massive changes to the tech and entertainment industry. She will also share how Disney Channel, Disney XD and Disney Junior have adapted to this exciting change to bring their content to multiple devices.
Lauren has worked in the online and emerging technology industry for more than 15 years, and throughout that time, she’s had a heavy focus on building online communities for children. Before joining Disney, Lauren oversaw the Yahoo! Kids business with responsibility for all aspects of the division. She also helped develop the MSN Kids channel, one of the first online networks aimed exclusively at children’s programming.
To see Lauren’s keynote, register for Digital Kids Conference today and save $300 with our Early Bird Registration. This deal only lasts until next Friday, Jan. 11, so don’t wait!
- Kindle FreeTime Unlimited Adds Content from Disney, Warner Bros., Interactive Entertainment and EA
- Disney Interactive to Launch Where’s My Mickey? App
- Amplify Launches Digital Gaming Package for Schools
- Company Profile: JoyTunes Tablet Technology Makes Practicing Real Instruments Fun
- Outfit7 Talking Friends Apps Reaches One Billion Downloads
- Jim Henson Company to Debut Interactive Chatter Zoo Property for Infants
- Janet Scardino Appointed Saban Brands Chief Operating Officer
- Draw-Your-Own-Game App Pixel Press Launches First Playable Prototype
- Cupcake Digital, Nelvana Enterprises & Clifford Ross Company Partner to Create Babar App Series
- ChildGuardOnline Assists Online Businesses in Complying with COPPA Regulations