Richard Gottlieb, President Global Toy Experts and Publisher Global Toy News
- Company: Publisher Global Toy News
- Title: President Global Toy Experts
- Twitter: @richardgottlieb
Digital Kids Conference Emcee – February 13, 2013
Richard Gottlieb is a well-known toy industry commentator and CEO of “Global Toy Experts,” a world-renowned consultancy and resource for toy industry analysis and strategies. Richard is also a partner in “China Ready, LLC,” a Hong Kong based company that assists western toy companies in entering the Chinese consumer market. In addition, Richard is Publisher of Global Toy News, the industry resource for toy news, toy trends and analysis of the business of play. Richard combines an MBA in Global Management with years of toy industry experience to help small, medium and large toy manufacturers increase their market share.
Richard is frequently interviewed by media worldwide, and has been called on by ABC News, CNN, MSNBC, and the BBC, the New York Times, Newsweek and other media outlets. He is a Contributing Editor to Gift & Decorative Accessories and Kids Today magazines in the U.S. and Toys n’ Playthings in the U.K., Juguetes in Spain and other European toy magazines.
Considered an expert on the toy industry, Richard is frequently asked to speak at toy industry conferences and serve on various executive panels. Richard’s “Building Our Future” conferences, focusing on the impact that toys and media have on the future personal and professional choices females make in adulthood, take place annually in New York, Nuremberg and Los Angeles.
Richard has been invited to speak by toy associations in Brazil, Russia, the United States, China, Hong Kong, Croatia, Spain and Germany. In recognition of his prominence in the toy industry, Richard was appointed a voting member of the National Toy Hall of Fame committee.
- Disney Junior Extends Appisodes to UK
- Yahoo! Acquires PlayerScale Gaming Company
- Announcing Digital Kids Summit – Sept. 19 in San Francisco
- Microsoft Unveils Xbox One
- Microsoft to Reveal Next-Generation Xbox
- DHX Media Partners with YouTube on Paid Channels
- DreamWorks, Verizon Team on Million Dollar Turbo Racing League App Promo
- Apple App Store Hits 50 Billion Downloads
- Google Introduces Google Play for Education
- Kids Use iHeart Locket “Smart Necklace” to Connect with Diary App