We’ve partnered with Toy Fair to bring you special discounts hotels in Times Square. Toy Fair will also provide a free bus service that will pick up registered attendees from both hotels and take them to the Javits Convention Center and then back to their hotels. These hotel rates won’t last forever so be sure to book your room soon.
Use the link above to book your hotel room with our special discount.
About Your Options
Located a mile from the Javits Convention Center, the Intercontinental Hotel will act as the Headquarters Hotel for Digital Kids Conference. In the heart of Times Square, the hotel offers beautiful views of the Hudson River and the city skyline as well as the hotel bar and lounge and Ça Va Brassiere, the hotel restaurant. The special discount for the Intercontinental Hotel is $299. Click here for a map to the Intercontinental Hotel.
Hilton Times Square Hotel
The Hilton Times Square is also just a mile from the Javits Convention Center, and with its modern boutique-style design, offers guests a luxurious stay. The hotel is walking distance from many famous attractions including Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall and everything else Times Square has to offer. The special discount for the Hilton Times Square Hotel is $269. Click here for a map to the Hilton Times Square Hotel.
- L.A. School Board Awards Apple $30M Contract for Student iPads
- Kindle FreeTime Unlimited Adds Content from Disney, Warner Bros., Interactive Entertainment and EA
- Disney Interactive to Launch Where’s My Mickey? App
- Amplify Launches Digital Gaming Package for Schools
- Company Profile: JoyTunes Tablet Technology Makes Practicing Real Instruments Fun
- Outfit7 Talking Friends Apps Reaches One Billion Downloads
- Jim Henson Company to Debut Interactive Chatter Zoo Property for Infants
- Janet Scardino Appointed Saban Brands Chief Operating Officer
- Draw-Your-Own-Game App Pixel Press Launches First Playable Prototype
- Cupcake Digital, Nelvana Enterprises & Clifford Ross Company Partner to Create Babar App Series