Stacy Coleman, Interactive Marketing Manager, FPgirl.com
- Company: FPgirl.com
- Title: Interactive Marketing Manager
Stacy Coleman is the interactive marketing manager at FPgirl.com, a fashion and style destination where girls are the designers and pick the trends.
Stacy’s objectives include developing and directing an integrated strategy that builds community and engagement, drives traffic and revenue, and builds brand awareness for FPgirl.com and its entities.
A serial start-upper, Stacy has deep experience in social media marketing, community management, e-commerce and business development at companies such as PUMA North America, Vivanista and UsTrendy. Her marketing, business development and community-based initiatives have received coverage in publications such as Mashable, Adage, and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
Stacy holds a BS in Marketing from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Microsoft to Reveal Next-Generation Xbox
- DHX Media Partners with YouTube on Paid Channels
- DreamWorks, Verizon Team on Million Dollar Turbo Racing League App Promo
- Apple App Store Hits 50 Billion Downloads
- Google Introduces Google Play for Education
- Kids Use iHeart Locket “Smart Necklace” to Connect with Diary App
- Warner Bros. Targets Girls with LEGO Friends for Nintendo
- AppCertain App Monitoring Service Debuts First App
- Rovio to Publish Third Party Titles Under New Rovio Stars Mobile Game Brand
- CPTV Partners with Ruckus Media to Create Digital Platform