Stacy Coleman, Interactive Marketing Manager, FPgirl.com
- Company: FPgirl.com
- Title: Interactive Marketing Manager
Stacy Coleman is the interactive marketing manager at FPgirl.com, a fashion and style destination where girls are the designers and pick the trends.
Stacy’s objectives include developing and directing an integrated strategy that builds community and engagement, drives traffic and revenue, and builds brand awareness for FPgirl.com and its entities.
A serial start-upper, Stacy has deep experience in social media marketing, community management, e-commerce and business development at companies such as PUMA North America, Vivanista and UsTrendy. Her marketing, business development and community-based initiatives have received coverage in publications such as Mashable, Adage, and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
Stacy holds a BS in Marketing from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Kindle FreeTime Unlimited Adds Content from Disney, Warner Bros., Interactive Entertainment and EA
- Disney Interactive to Launch Where’s My Mickey? App
- Amplify Launches Digital Gaming Package for Schools
- Company Profile: JoyTunes Tablet Technology Makes Practicing Real Instruments Fun
- Outfit7 Talking Friends Apps Reaches One Billion Downloads
- Jim Henson Company to Debut Interactive Chatter Zoo Property for Infants
- Janet Scardino Appointed Saban Brands Chief Operating Officer
- Draw-Your-Own-Game App Pixel Press Launches First Playable Prototype
- Cupcake Digital, Nelvana Enterprises & Clifford Ross Company Partner to Create Babar App Series
- ChildGuardOnline Assists Online Businesses in Complying with COPPA Regulations