Stacy Coleman, Interactive Marketing Manager, FPgirl.com
- Company: FPgirl.com
- Title: Interactive Marketing Manager
Stacy Coleman is the interactive marketing manager at FPgirl.com, a fashion and style destination where girls are the designers and pick the trends.
Stacy’s objectives include developing and directing an integrated strategy that builds community and engagement, drives traffic and revenue, and builds brand awareness for FPgirl.com and its entities.
A serial start-upper, Stacy has deep experience in social media marketing, community management, e-commerce and business development at companies such as PUMA North America, Vivanista and UsTrendy. Her marketing, business development and community-based initiatives have received coverage in publications such as Mashable, Adage, and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
Stacy holds a BS in Marketing from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Hasbro and DeNA Partner on Free-to-Play Mobile Games
- KingsIsle Brings Two New Worlds to Pirate101
- Disney Junior Extends Appisodes to UK
- Yahoo! Acquires PlayerScale Gaming Company
- Announcing Digital Kids Summit – Sept. 19 in San Francisco
- Microsoft Unveils Xbox One
- Microsoft to Reveal Next-Generation Xbox
- DHX Media Partners with YouTube on Paid Channels
- DreamWorks, Verizon Team on Million Dollar Turbo Racing League App Promo
- Apple App Store Hits 50 Billion Downloads