Dave Merrill is co-founder and president of Sifteo, a startup creating platforms and games that merge physical and digital play. Dave is an expert in cutting-edge human-computer interaction and has developed multiple award-winning interfaces and technologies. A frequent speaker in the domains of user interface innovation, the future of play, and entrepreneurship, Dave and his work have been featured by TED, MoMA, the Discovery Channel, Popular Science, the New York Times, and Wired.
Recent Show News
- Final Digital Kids Details: Badge Pickup, Social Media, Show App, and More February 14, 2014
- Join our Social Media Communities on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ February 10, 2014
- Digital Kids Registration Closes This Friday, Feb. 7th February 4, 2014
- 15 New Speakers Join Digital Kids Program February 3, 2014
- Breaking news: Top Kid-Focused Tech Journalists Join Digital Kids Lineup January 30, 2014