Registration Ends Friday, New Speakers Added – Register Now!
Time is running out to register for Digital Kids Conference. Online Registration closes Friday, Feb. 8, and with it, the last chance to register for only $695. After Feb. 8 at 11:55 p.m. ET, you will only be able to register on site at the conference for $895.
The conference consists of 2 great days full of more than 35 speakers and keynotes discussing the latest strategies, technologies and techniques to engage children online and on digital devices. We’ve recently added David Merrill, Co-Founder and President of Sifteo, and Nancy MacIntyre, CEO and Co-Founder of Fingerprint to our list of speakers, who further make Digital Kids Conference a must-attend event.
It’s going to be a great week in New York City, so register now!
- Announcing Digital Kids Summit – Sept. 19 in San Francisco
- Microsoft Unveils Xbox One
- Microsoft to Reveal Next-Generation Xbox
- DHX Media Partners with YouTube on Paid Channels
- DreamWorks, Verizon Team on Million Dollar Turbo Racing League App Promo
- Apple App Store Hits 50 Billion Downloads
- Google Introduces Google Play for Education
- Kids Use iHeart Locket “Smart Necklace” to Connect with Diary App
- Warner Bros. Targets Girls with LEGO Friends for Nintendo
- AppCertain App Monitoring Service Debuts First App