Session Spotlight: Just the Kids Please: An On Stage Focus Group with 100% Real Children
Kids say the darndest things. At least that’s what we’re hoping for at the Digital Kids Conference day one closing session “Just the Kids Please.” Industry leaders know that the best way to learn what kids really like is to go straight to the source, so for this session we’re inviting a handful of kids on stage.
Led by Jori Clarke, CEO of Circle 1 Network/KidsCom.com, “Just the Kids Please” will feature kids talking about what they like to see in their games. These kids will answer questions ranging from, “How many electronic devices do you own?” to “How many YouTube videos have you created?” to “What is more important to you in gaming?” The audience will also get the chance to ask these kids any question about their gaming and digital usage.
As CEO of Circle 1 Network/KidsCom.com, Jori is creating technology to improve learning and create family experiences connecting the virtual world with the real world. She is a regular speaker on topics such as market research, digital content creation and the gamification of education and information delivery, and she has also published several books on similar topics.
“Just the Kids Please” is a session unlike any other, so register for Digital Kids Conference to secure your seat. Online registration is going on now, but ends Feb. 8. Register today to save $200 off the on-site rate!
- Hasbro and DeNA Partner on Free-to-Play Mobile Games
- KingsIsle Brings Two New Worlds to Pirate101
- Disney Junior Extends Appisodes to UK
- Yahoo! Acquires PlayerScale Gaming Company
- Announcing Digital Kids Summit – Sept. 19 in San Francisco
- Microsoft Unveils Xbox One
- Microsoft to Reveal Next-Generation Xbox
- DHX Media Partners with YouTube on Paid Channels
- DreamWorks, Verizon Team on Million Dollar Turbo Racing League App Promo
- Apple App Store Hits 50 Billion Downloads